Read through for suggestions of top business intelligence tools.
The following are top business intelligence tools.
Sisense is ideal for the hotel industry. The software offers real-time reporting for booking agents, and non-technical users can also use it with ease.
Sisense selling points;
– Can handle large amounts of data without compromising on performance.
– Has minimal TOC
– Uses single-stack architecture
– Excellent for beginners
Where to buy: https://www.sisense.com/
Microsoft Power BI
This software is ideal for a banking environment. Microsoft Power BI allows customers to give feedback, allowing a business to measure its user experience performance.
Microsoft Power BI’s Selling points;
– This software easy for non-techies to use
– Easy to learn
– This software loads data automatically eliminating data loading problems
– Users can use the system to report on any matters because it
– The software does not restrict connectivity, making use of all the data resources
Where to buy: https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/
SAP Crystal Reports
Sap Crystal Reports is ideal for a tax or payroll business environment.
Unique selling points of this software is that;
– Has 24 language options
– Allow users to present data in compelling mash-ups
– Allows users to share reports in a plethora of ways
– Easily integrates with Java and NET
– Useful from an OEM perspective
Where to buy: https://www.sap.com/products/crystal-visual-studio.html
Business intelligence tools can help foster a company’s productivity. The top business intelligence tools above will help you choose what’s best for your business.