5 books to read while traveling
The best 5 books to read while traveling during your holidays
Traveling makes most people feel like reading which might have to do with the long hours you need to wait to get from one place to another. Whatever the reason, if you are looking for the best books to read while traveling check out the following 5:
1. Eat, Pray, Love: this novel by Elizabeth Gilbert is one of those inspiring stories which will make you want to live your life to the fullest and to take in all the beauty that surrounds you.
2. The Life Of Pi: another inspiring story, written by Yann Martel, which tells the story (more like adventure) of an Indian boy named Pi who finds himself sharing a lifeboat in the ocean with a tiger.
3. And Then There Were None: Agatha Christie wrote hundreds of stories, but none of them ever topped this one. If you like detective novels filled with mystery this is a must read. Just wait for the chill-inducing end.
4. The Backpacker: if you want to read about traveling while doing so yourself, this story lived and written by John Harris about his adventures in Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, Australia and Hong Kong will entertain you to no end.
5. Game Of Thrones: but if you want to read a book that will allow you to have conversations with 90% of the population in the world, this best-seller by George R. R. Martin is the book to take on your next holidays.