The 10 best restaurants with terrace to go for dinner in New York
New York City is full of incredible places, especially restaurants with terraces to go for dinner. To find out which are the 10 best just read this article.
1. Industry Kitchen offers some of the best views of the Brooklyn Bridge as well as great dishes.
2. Brunetti is the ideal restaurant to savor a tasty Italian pizza while dining al fresco.
3. Shake Shack will allow you to dine some of the city’s best burgers and fries while being outdoors.
4. Pier I Cafe offers its clients panoramic views of the Hudson River as well as affordable prices.
5. Gemma is a cafe located by the Bowery Hotel where as well as enjoying a good variety of coffees, you can also ask for slices of pizza and plenty of cakes.
6. If frozen margaritas and burritos is more your thing, visit Blockheads Burritos.
7. If you want to enjoy the typical food you can find in a pub, Jones Wood Foundry on the Upper East Side will become one of your favorite places.
8. Very close to Greenpoint you can find Anella where you will have a wide choice of some of the best Italian dishes.
9. To get a taste of Texas in New York, there is no better place than Morgan’s Barbecue which is open until after midnight.
10. If you find yourself in Park Slope and you like Vietnamese food, you need to visit Bricolage to savor delicious food and feel as if you were dining in your backyard.