How to get a six pack: 5 tips to help you show off your figure
If you want to get a six pack all you need to do is read this article and make sure you are ready to work hard. It will be worth it!
1. The first thing you will need to do is follow a good diet. Eating carbs will allow you to lose some of the fat that might be covering your abs. The important thing is to eat good carbs such as the ones found in whole grains like brown rice and oats.
2. Some people believe the best way to lose weight is not to eat, but that isn’t exactly right. Another tip that will allow you to get a six pack is to eat often, about 5 times a day. Having protein for breakfast and eating good snacks throughout the day, such as fruits or almonds, will help you get rid of some of the extra fat.
3. If you want your abs to show you will need to get rid of as many fat as possible, which is why doing cardio exercises at least a couple of times a week is important.
4. Now that you have lost some of the extra fat, you can start working on your abs. The best exercise is doing crunches. Start by doing sets of 10 until you get used to doing it and can do sets of 25.
5. To work on your lower abs, just lay on the floor and lift both your legs at the same time forming a 90 degree angle with your body.