Today, many people prefer e-learning to a traditional method because is fast, you can set your own timetable and you pay less. Let’s have a look at the best MBA online courses.
The Top 10 MBA Online Courses
10. The University of Illinois offers a MBA master of Business Administration is customizable, flexible and students can interact with teachers.
9. The MBA online from the University of Missouri is one of the cheapest and a general management track may also be taken. Moreover, the fully online MBA is AACSB accredited.
8. The fully online MBA program offered by the University of New Hampshire, is one of the most prestigious. It offers specializations in marketing and supply chain management, entrepreneurial venture creation, and hospitality management among the others.
7. The University of Arizona, offers a very supportive and top ranked MBA course. Students can also ask for a slow down their course of study if they need it.
6. The Hope International University is available full time or part-time depending on the avalaibility of the student. The course is flexible and very effective.
5. The Union University of Tennessee is a Christian one. It offers an online MBA course with two different specializations. It is one of the most affordable.
4. The Ohio Dominican University offers a highly ranked online MBA course. One-on-one video conferences are included.
3. The University of North Alabama, offers a flexible, cheap and effective MBA online course. It includes ERP systems using SAP and it is the cheapest course available.
2. The University of Nebraska – Lincoln provides an online MBA course with many specializations. It is possible transferring credits to the MBA program from other courses.
1. The Washington State University provides a very effective MBA course. It includes a study in Asia. This option may be elected by students in the program.