Treat your allergy using natural remedies
Having some sort of allergy is very common. They are an abnormal immune reaction to exogenous substances known as allergens. These can be found in food, pollens, chemicals and in insects’ venom. To reduce and remove allergy symptoms we can use natural remedies, with no contraindications:
1) Vitamin C is considered a true natural antihistamine. Oranges, peppers, carrots are very rich in vitamin C.
2) Flavonoids, with particular reference to quercetin, prevent allergies. Apples are considered good sources of quercetin and a great natural remedy against different kinds of allergy.
3)The omega 3 fatty acids are contained in hemp seeds and linseed oil. They can reduce allergic reactions thanks to their anti-inflammatory properties.
4) Ginger, 5) garlic, and 6) spirulina algae can prevent allergy.
7) Ribes nigrum contains some substances that are able to counteract the action of histamine.
8) Green tea, thanks to its content in quercetin and catechin, helps to prevent and reduce the release of histamine.
9) Because of its content of quercetin, the Nettle is a natural antihistamine able to act very quickly.
10) Apple Cider Vinegar is particularly effective against seasonal allergies.
11) Basil isa true natural antihistamine and its properties can be exploited by drinking its infusion.
12) African red tea acts against allergies thanks to its high content of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory substances.