There are different types of investment firms all over the world but finding the best company often tends to be difficult. However, that is not the case anymore since we have analyzed the leading investment firms and compiled a comprehensive list of the top 10 investment firms. Below is the list.
1. JP Morgan Chase, also known as JPM, this company has employed more than 260,000 employees, $211.2 billion in stockholder’s equity, a total sum of $2.4 trillion in assets and revenues of $96,606 million. JP Morgan Chase also operates in private equity, transaction processing, international banking and small business finance.
2. Goldman Sachs: It is based in New York, and it is well-recognized as one of the oldest among the top 10 investment firms since it was found in 1869. GS offers a broad range of investment options including investment management, lending and investing, and institutional client services.
3. Bank of America Merrill Lynch. This firm operates in more than 40 countries around the world. It boasts total revenue of $89,801 million. The investment firm offers a broad range of services including card services, brokerage, trading, mortgage and investment banking.
4. Citigroup: Citi today has employed more than 251,000 people while tracing its roots back to the origin of Citibank in 1812. It has a significant presence in card processing streams, private banking, investment management and investment banking.
5. Credit Suisse: The Zurich Switzerland-based Credit Suisse group founded in 1856, operates in more than 50 countries across the globe. It offers services in investment research, real estate leasing, structural lending, taxation, and advisory.
6. UBS: This company was found in 1862, and it comes in as one of the leading investment companies based in Zurich. The company has a competitive workforce of more than 65,000 employees.
7. Centerview Partners: The investment firm is fast-growing, and it has its offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco and London. Hence, this offers it room to grow steadily as compared to other investment firms.
8. Perella Weinberg Partners: This investment firm mainly offers its services in areas such as asset management for institutions such as large corporations, Governments, and Universities.
9. Greenhill & Co.: This investment company offers a welcoming investment environment. They focus on mergers and corporate acquisitions, leaving underwriting and securities to its competitors.
10. Evercore Partners: In the recent past, Evercore Partners has shown a rapid growth. The company maintains high profile when it comes to Acquisitions and Mergers.
Therefore, you can consider checking the above investment companies and choose the one that perfectly meets your needs. These top 10 investment firms are also the leading employers and consultants in the world.