Are you curious about finding out what people think is the best BMW car ever? Check this list of some of the best ones
BMW is one of the most important brand of cars in the whole world. Their vehicles are among some of the safest, best designed cars which is no wonder the manufacturer has been at the top for so many years. If you the cars this brand has released and you want to know what is, according to people, the best BMW car in history, you can do so by checking out this list we have compiled:
1. BMW E26 M1: According to most people, the best BMW car so far is the E26 M1 which was produced from 1978 to 1981. This was the first BMW car to sport the M badge and its extremely futuristic and sporty design is one of the main reasons why this has been voted the best BMW car.
2. BMW E9 3.0 CSL: Although seeing a E9 3.0 CSL driving around the streets of our city these days would make hundreds of people turn their heads to take a second look at the old-school design of this car, fact is it was a big success when it was produced back in 1972, more than forty years ago.
3. BMW E30 M3: Despite the fact this car started being produced in in 1985, coming across one of these in the streets is still pretty much possible. Why is that you might wonder? Well, because the BMW E30 M3 is the most winning homologated car of all time.
4. BMW E46 M3 CSL: But there are also some more recent models by BMW that have been voted as some of the best BMW cars, such as the BMW E46 M3 CSL which started being produced in 2003. This car has a very sophisticated design and, apart from that, its performance was, and still is, absolutely phenomenal.
5. BMW E39 M5: Another recent model produced by BMW which is one of the best BMW cars according to people is the BMW E39 M5 which is part of the M5 group which started being produced back in the late 1980s and has always been so successful that this line is still being produced to this day.